Kevin and Greg are joined by Trinity Web Media Social Media Director Tami Harvey tp discuss all things that are important to Social Media Marketing. Building off last week's vanity metrics episode, the team talks more about metrics, engagement, and conversion.
How much is a like worth? What can a follower do for you? What's the best way to measure success?
All this and more on this week's New Marketing Show by Trinity Web Media.
- People love vanity metrics because they are instantly measurable
- Consistency is everything
- Post frenquecies depend on client goals and audience attention
- Plan out when to drip content and plan when to drop a lot of content at once
- People love behind the scenes content because it humanizes something that could be perceived as mysterious.