Apr 3rd, 2018
Do you feel like your business is invisible? New clients bring this up to us when we are discussing working together. That feeling of you are spinning your wheels and burining your budget yet nothing is changing in your business is not a fun place to be. This week Greg & Kevin discuss how to combat that feeling of invisible and some ways for you to make your brand stand out.
- If you build it they will come is seriously flawed thinking
- Your business only needs a website if you want to succeed
- Owning your own plot of land on the web allows you to correct facts and control narratives
- As soon as you get in a complacent mindset, the feeling of beeing invisible will creep back in
- Hope, Wishing and Luck are not strategies